How the process works
Clear to Close:
DOWNLOAD OUR HOMEBUYER’S MORTGAGE GUIDE
All About Cactus Corridor
Cactus Corridor, Scottsdale, AZ
Things To Do In Cactus Corridor
Come Spend A Day In Cactus Corridor!
Education in Cactus Corridor
About Cactus Corridor Educational System
History of Cactus Corridor
Cactus Corridor is rich in history!
Check out Scottsdale Neighborhood
Additional amenities nearby:
- The Scottsdale Airport is located at the north end of Cactus Corridor.
- 15 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale, Fashion Square, City Hall
- 20 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 10 minutes or less to the 101
- 10 minutes for less to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter, popular Scottsdale shopping and dining destination
- A host of public and private golf and country clubs
Producing Branch Manager // NMLS #452556
Dan Zufall is a top 1%, 2021, 2020 & 2019 Five Star Mortgage Professional, 8 time Super Mortgage Professional and the leader of the Intelligent Mortgage Planning Team, servicing clients throughout the Nation. For the past 22 years, Dan and his team have been providing award winning service along with sound financial education for their clients looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate. Dan is licensed to serve his clients’ financing needs in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
On a personal level, Dan is a devout family man, and he enjoys spending quality time with his wonderful wife (college sweet-heart), as well as watching his teenage son play a variety of sports. Dan is an obsessed golfer himself, but his son is a heck of a lefty pitcher, quarterback, and basketball player so golf will have to wait! Dan and his family moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in 2014 to expand the business, but they are blessed to be able to spend their summers on the Lake in Minnesota where he and his wife grew up.